Sunday, March 16, 2008

Suicide Kiss - from Suicide Club

Because the dead shine all night long.

The video is probably NSFW. Shows blood, murder, implied sex, and a crazy haired cross dresser. Maybe you can scroll down so you can only see the subtitles, and listen to the song.


This song has been stuck in my head since I saw it.

I would advise against watching this movie (Suicide Club, not the video above :). You can watch it to say you've seen it, but really, that's all you get out of it. I would argue with more substance, but I've never had anyone disagree.

Go watch Oldboy instead.

See how long it takes you to recover after the credits start rolling.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I about died laughing at the "sheet shots" - who the hell needs to gear up that much for a thrust? Seriously?

Fletch said...

What can I say? The Japanese love over-dramatizing things. It's like their national past-time. (sp???)