Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I can take a hint.

I've been reading SurvivalBlog for a long time. Not really because the world's about to end, but because there's a lot of cool info on the site on a variety of topics. He's a proponent of buying silver and gold, and in the time I've been reading, he has also made an number of financial predictions, most of which have come true. One of the warning signs he mentioned was to watch out for when officials begin insisting the banks are strong. For a while I entertained the idea of buying a bit of silver, as an investment, but decided I should take a more traditional approach to investments. I began reading investment books, and found an author I liked, Robert Kiyosaki, and just started reading his book on investing theory.

Last friday I was listening to the radio on the way to work, and heard Bernanke say something to the effect of "Don't worry, the banking system is strong." Well, I hit SurvivalBlog today, and find this link, about Robert Kiyosaki recommending people invest in silver.

I can take a hint.

Lets see what happens...

No comments: