Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Toast is goddamn delicious

I don't eat breakfast. That is; I don't eat breakfast foods. I'm known to order steak or fettucini (SR can attest to that) when dining out in the morning.

Considering I am usually just waking up at 11am, I've never really seen the need for breakfast.

The last lazy sunday my girlfriend and I had, she prepared quite a few slices of toast separated by butter. (being an avid fan of toast and bread in general) I partook in a slice and decided I should really grab a piece or two before I head out the door.

I grabbed a few slices this morning. They were very good.

*counting down 5 seconds till a breathless Blogagog comment* :)

2 comments:

blogagog said...

This is by far the best post you have ever written

defiant_infidel said...

*ROTFLMAO*